Be in business FOR yourself...but never-ever BY yourself!!

Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success. - Henry Ford

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Hi There!

My name is Cat Clayton. I am a Unit Leader and Independent Representative with AVON.  I started with AVON in April 2011 and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my job!! I started this page for my team to visit and read about my day to day activities, events & ideas - and how they affect my every day life as a mom! The overall idea is to motivate my team to look into Leadership. The website address to this blog is www.SEULbound.blogspot.com. And that is EXACTLY what I am!! Senior Executive Unit Leader Bound!!!!! :) So save it, bookmark it and visit it often! I will try to post every night...but I make no promises... Sometimes after a long day of AVON'ing my body needs rest! Although I tend to lay in bed and think about new great ideas...lol. So happy AVON'ing to ya! Can't wait to throw a big "I'm an SEUL party!!"  And what a big, big, big party it will be. :-) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment