Be in business FOR yourself...but never-ever BY yourself!!

Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success. - Henry Ford

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

This week in my Avon world... :)

Wow!  What a week!!  Here are some of the highlights...

  • First, I would like to welcome Bonnie Tyler to our team!  She has been a friend of mine since 9th grade and I am looking forward on being able to see her more often! :)  In addition her sister, Melissa, is a Scentsy Rep.  So any of you Scentsy lovin ladies out there that need a new rep, click HERE and her Scentsy page will open in a new window!  Let's support our fellow WAHM's!! :)
  • Candace Rothlis through a huge birthday party and invited lots of friends over!  The party theme was Lady Gaga...and let me tell you the decorations were kickin! She handed out her new Avon books and is looking forward to hearing back from some of those friends soon! :)
  • Krystal Brown placed her first order in C9 and it was over $200!! Way to go Krystal!!  You are rocking this Avon thing! :)
  • Sarah Tell is all signed up and ready to go!  Her first LOA will be C10 and I can't wait to see the amazing things she can do.  I have known Sarah for a bit now and she is the type of amazing, motivated, bust her hiney - kinda gal we all want to be!!  Looking forward to watching her grow with this company!! :)
  • Courtney Roark has been enjoying the nice weather with her family and plans to sign up soon.  Looking forward to adding her to the team! :)
  • Alysa Hutson set a personal goal this week and secured 3 new orders and was able to get a pretty sweet head start on C10!  She is doing fantastic!!
  • Courtney Lester had her brand new bouncing baby girl!!  Miss Phoebe made her appearance at 7:48am on April 13, 2012.  She weighed 7 pounds and was 19 1/4 inches long!  And beleive it or not mommy was back on the computer "checking in" at her Avon Office on Facebook just 3 days later!!  Welcome little Miss Phoembe <3
  • Karen Atkins placed another fantastic order in C9!  Kudos Karen!  Her mom has been in and out of the hospital and she is still keeping her business up!  So for all of you that believe in the power of prayer lets keep Karen and her mom lifted up!
The Breast Cancer Awareness Fundraiser booth I had this past Saturday at the nail salon wasn't a huge success, but a success none-the-less.  I raised $11 ($7 of that being an online donation from a fellow WAHM from Facebook (thank you Cassie Ped!  You can check out her page and amazing products by clicking HERE and a new window will open up.)  I gave the owner a gift of 4 bottles of nail polish for letting me set the booth up and not charging a fee.  I gave her the pink Breast Cancer Awareness Polish (of course) and 3 of our brightest Spring Colors - hoping she'll put them out and generate an interest.  I gained around 10 potential customer leads from the drawing I held and probably handed out about 20 goodie bags with my card, books & samples.  My daughter sat with me at the booth and if nothing else I enjoyed that. :)  So all in all - even though I would have LOVED to have raised more money - I would call it a success.  And I can't wait to do another one. :)
  • I purchased some window crayons and decorations and am trying to figure out exactly how I want to decorate my car for the SSS Bug Guard contest!  If any of you gals on my team want more info on that, just let me know! :)
  • I was finally able to order samples of the Derek Jeter colognes coming out!  I can't wait to be able to sell this cologne!!  My goal is to sell 60 by Father's Day!  We'll see....
  • And this morning I started a new contest for my girls!!  It's called Today's Idea.  Interested?  Check it out on my group page: Cat's Gals
Ok...so that is about it!  Much love to ya all and more info to come soon!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment